I have included pictures of the items, where to purchase and estimated cost based on memory.
- 4 foot folding table ($32.99) and chair ($19.99) from Costco
- 4 - small 3 drawer organizers from Big Lots, approx. $5.50. Wal-Mart also sells them; but they are more expensive.
- 1 rectangular plastic container with lid for Copic and other markers - Joann Fabrics - $2 on sale.
- Several rectangular open plastic containers which hold pens, color markers, etc. Wal-Mart for approx. $1. The 99 cent stores or dollar stores might sell them.
- Small square boxes on left from Big Lots - larger slots for punch out items - cost $3 and Joann Fabrics has smaller slots for $1.99.
- 3 drawer plastic drawer container for my 12 X 12 paper packs -$20 at Big Lots amd Wal-Mart.
- I use the top to hold my paper cutter (Fiscars from Michaels) and my
- 2 in one trimmer by Purple Cows that I purchased at Costco $20 - $30. It actually has two parts. The other one is in the closet. I use both of these all the time. This one has seven blades for different paper edges.
- 2 - 8 1/2 X 11 drawer containers to keep my inks, embossing powders, acrylic blocks, smaller stamps, etc. Wal-Mart - $9. These are on my bedside table with my lamp for easy access.
- A smaller container for brads on the table - Tuesday Morning - $1.99.
2 ClosetMaid 31- inch white horizontal stackable organizers from Target - $14 - $15
1 - 2 shelf ClosetMaid 31 - inch white vertical stackable organizer at Target - $14 - $15
Plastic containers that hold my 8 1/2 X 11 paper packs were purchased at Big Lots - $5.
The tall piece with the 12 X 12 containers was purchased at Michaels with clear plastic containers- 50% sale so it was $20. You have to pull the containers out to get inside; but it works well so far. I use for loose paper, paper packs and stamps sets.
Scrapbooking 12 X 12 colored containers purchased at Michaels and Joann Fabrics - $2 - $5 depending on sale. (Reg price $9 when not on sale)
The photo boxes on the horizontal shelves purchased at Michaels for $2 - $3 depending on sale. (Reg price $4 when not on sale.) I use them for punches, ribbons, Bling, etc and label them so I know what is in each box.
2 in 1 trimmer on the floor - This is the other half mentioned above that basically cuts paper (from Costco - Purple Cows brand) ($20- $30)
- A close up view of the containers from Michaels and the shelving unit on the right.
- 1 plastic container on the shelves to the right for my embossing folders and Cuttlebug items - purchased at Big Lots or Wal-Mart for $5 - $6.
- Many plastic envelopes (leaning on wall in front of shelves) for keeping pictures when I am working on a scrapbook, left over paper, dimensionals, etc. $1 at Big Lots. $2 at Michaels.
- Photo boxes - Michaels - $2 - $3 - contain my photos that I may use for scrapbooks
- 8 1/2 X 11 drawer container for my business supplies - $9 at Wal-Mart
- Craft notebooks - labeled on the front, haven't done the sides yet.